Services by Nat
Nat of Soaring Scavengers offers a diverse collection of knowledge, experience and skills to help artists, makers, new or existing small business owners and service providers evolve and share their offerings with more people! For years she has not only started and ran various creative projects and events for herself and her community but also assisted clients through contract work, friends and family with their small business needs.
She brings a unique collection of skills acquired through small business courses, trial and error through her own projects, hours of self learning, years of grassroots events and customer service experience as well as small business knowledge passed down from living within an entrepreneurial family of multiple generations.
Mentoring / Coaching
Offering a diverse collection of knowledge, experience and skills to help artists, makers, new or existing small businesses and service providers evolve and share their offerings with more people! Running a small business or getting your art and handmade wares out into the world usually has a lot of moving parts and as small business owners we are expected to wear many different hats which can become overwhelming, these sessions are designed to provide you one on one support so you can evolve ideas, learn how to use new platforms, expand your offerings etc.
Some areas of expertise include (but not limited to):
- Personalized Q&A sessions tailored to your project
- Small Business brainstorming & idea sessions
- Social Media How To Sessions - set up, use and evolve your social media sites organically
- DIY website building using Wix or similar platforms
- Start & run various platforms including Etsy, Patreon, Pinterest, Bandcamp, Fundraising
- Marketing sessions - how to create digital or print marketing materials, marketing basics
- How to become a vendor at local events - what you need, how to apply, vending 101
- How to get your items into shops
- Event and fundraising organization, management and brainstorming
- Creative ideas for expanding your product line or offerings and creating branded merch
Personalized Weekly Sessions & On The Fly Mini Sessions Available
Please email Nat to book a free 20 minute consultation to discuss your mentorship and coaching needs
Social Media Assistant
Nat's approach is DIY but if you just can't, don't have time or really don't want to Do It Yourself she is available as a social media assistant. This role helps those who need someone to set up, run or continue to manage their social media accounts.
Various packages are available based on your needs - please email to discuss
Event & Fundraising Services
Though during these current times many in person events are not running if you are still looking to organize an event or fundraiser in person or online Nat has years of experience organizing and managing grassroots events from start to finish.
Please contact to discuss your event or fundraising needs